2nd June 2013
A scenic tour for owners of pre-1939 cars and motorcycles. Come and join us on an historic run to Brooklands Museum, the birthplace of British motorsport.
Starting from Madeira Drive after a leisurely breakfast at your hotel, travelling at a relaxed pace along some of the South East's finest roads. Enjoy refreshments en route at Sheffield Park and Gardens where you have VIP parking and entrance to the gardens then on to Brooklands Museum where you have allocated parking inside the museum and lunch, leaving plenty of time to spend the afternoon enjoying the wonderful displays at the museum.
All run participants receive:-
- Bed & Breakfast at the De Vere Grand Hotel in Brighton.
- Secure overnight parking
- A commemorative numbered aluminium rally plate.
- Tulip style route book & list of entrants.
- Complimentary entry to stopping with refreshments.
- Entry to Brooklands Museum with VIP parking inside the museum.
- Luncheon at the museum.
- Personalised certificate of participation.
- Commemorative solid brass plaque.
For those of you who would like to make it a weekend event we have preferential rates at the luxurious Brooklands Hotel on Sunday evening - details on request
Price for driver and navigator £299 Solo motorcycles £279.
Limited spaces available - Reservations now being taken.